Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.-nbsp;The Role
Through business partnership and consultancy develop and implement HR initiatives and services to support the business in maximizing people capabilities to increase business performance and productivity.
Supporting our India Sales Organization and key stakeholders and representing HR on the India Sales Management Team.-nbsp;Responsibilities
- Provide HR business partnering and consultancy advice to key stakeholders and managers aligned to HR solutions to support and drive the business strategy.
- Work with the business to identify and implement effective strategies and programs for addressing employee retention, employee engagement, employee and manager development, and workplace/resource planning.
- Advise managers on management of staff grievances and employee relations issues, ensuring compliance to local and corporate policies, processes, and regulations.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to review sourcing methodologies for attracting the required skills into the business.
- Partner with Talent Management to identify and implement talent management strategies to support the development of teams as well as ensuring effective rollout of talent management programs including performance reviews, goal setting and employee engagement survey.
- General operational HR support as required in partnership with HR shared services teams.
- Management of other projects either regional or corporate as directed by Asia Pacific HR team or Global HR.
- Complete and submit corporate and/or legislative reporting as required.
- Management of personnel records and all confidential HR related information.
- 5+ years of broad HR generalist experience, with minimum 2 years' experience in an MNC or IT industry experience preferred.
- Sound knowledge and experience of India employment legislation.
- Bachelor's degree preferable with a major in HRM.
- Relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Experience with change management including organization restructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and self-starter, able to work independently.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.-nbsp;
Specific experience looking for -
- Experience supporting a sales organization/customer facing organization
- Experience in building trusting relationships and rapport, able to influence and advise the business.
- Experience in change management, organizational restructure, employee relations and grievances
- Experience in developing and implementing people programs aimed at addressing a specific aspect of employment engagement/business performance.-nbsp;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.