Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsJob Summary
To perform a broad range of functions within a warehouse distribution environment including:
- Receiving of bulk and component items
- Identification of non-conforming cargo and handling requirements
- Inventory storage and stock count
- Inventory picking against sales orders, special customers' requirements
- Material packing, box labeling, outbound and shipping processes.
- Outbound Packing against sales orders including special packaging.
- Candidate must be able to conduct work in a responsible, safe and hazard free manner.
- Maintain warehouse cleanlinessKnowledge and/or Skills:
- Operate warehouse appropriate material handling equipment: portable handheld scanning devices, handheld strapping device, high powered heat gun, hand pallet truck, Vacuum-hoists etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.