Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Minimum 2 years of ABAP experience
- Hands-on experience on RICEFW developments
- Good Knowledge on ABAP on HANA and Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Experience in debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Integration will be added advantage.
- -nbsp;Any Engineering Graduate (BE, BTech)
- -nbsp;Any Post Graduate (ME, MTech, MCA, MBA, MSc)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.