Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking ...
- Closing of monthly books of accounts and preparing necessary schedules and reconciliations
- Monitoring and managing GL and AP teams
- Review the P/L and balance sheet .
- Handling Internal Audit, Tax Audit, Statutory Audit
- Handling the Balance Sheet Reviews
- To drive policies and suggest improvements
- Accounting - Reporting
- Prepares (financial) audits, ensures all relevant financial information is available for internal and external Auditors
- Manages accounts payable, accounts receivable and the maintenance of the general ledger, including account reconciliations, and the production of various financial reports, statements and Budgets, in order to provide accurate and timely financial information to management
- Ensures timely and correct financial disclosures for internal and external reporting
- Hands on experience in MIS and PPT presentations
- Identifies and flags significant operational / financial variances, and determines reasons for variances
- Advises management about possible improvements in the business
- Treasury and tax
- Monitors the debtors and monitors / determines the liquidity planning in cooperation with the Treasury Manager when applicable
- Ensures appropriate treasury and tax accounting when applicable, in cooperation with the relevant managers
- Ensures that systems and procedures are in compliance with company policies, the reporting - accounting strategy and with accounting standards /IFRS and applicable rules - regulations
- -nbsp;Must be a-nbsp;Charted-nbsp;Accountant (CA) only.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.