Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
- P2P Specialist with 2-4 Years of Experience.
- Tracking all payments and expenditures, including payroll, PO's, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- -nbsp;Graduate (BCom)
- -nbsp;Post Graduate (MCom, MBA)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.