Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking UI Developer
- Strong technical skills
- Must be technologically adept
- Has significant knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics, etc.
- Experience in SCSS, SASS based styling.
- Experience with RESTful api integration (Sync and Async).
- Experience handling different browser capabilities
- Ability to drive feature implementation end to end - design, develop, integrate, deliver
- Process orientation
- Experience in a continuous integration environment and plugins for UI standard checking
- Knowledge in GitHub, JIRA, and Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Review User Experience Design and convert that into descriptive requirements
- Hands on with best practices
- Identify and standardize tools and best practices for repeatable development
- - on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations
- Test for performance characteristics, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Ensure testability of the developed features
- Include means of Diagnosability and supportability for easier ongoing maintenance of the product
- Used to working with widely distributed teams
- Ability to collaborate with user experience design team
- Team player who works well with UI, backend developers and quality engineers
- Familiarity with Americans With Disabilities Act 508 compliance requirements a plus
- WebSockets Expertise
- -nbsp;BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.