Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.
-nbsp;Exciting Future OpportunitiesClient Engagement Partner - Mobility (Rail)The Company
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
Hitachi Vantara has an opportunity for a Client Engagement Partner (CEP) to join its Transportation - Mobility Industry practice, working specifically with clients in the Rail sector. The Rail CEP will work closely with delivery and sales teams and the customer to ensure exceptional project delivery, client relationship management, and client growth within a portfolio of assigned accounts.
The CEP is a quota carrying role that drives the strategic business development of account(s), building and executing on client growth plans and leading account operations, all while focusing on delivering technology expertise and innovation.Responsibilities
• Cultivate long-term client relationships as a trusted advisor to Hitachi Vantara's clients in the Rail sector
• Partner with sales to plan and execute the strategy for long-term profitable client growth, positioning Hitachi Vantara as a thought leader with all buyer archetypes (CIO, CDO, Business owner, etc.)
• Develop strategic plans and translate to actionable roadmaps to drive demand and create opportunities that ultimately meet account revenue and profitability targets
• Understand the client's commercial and business challenges to develop clear solutions and delivery plan
• Lead decisions towards executing an optimal project staffing leverage model (onsite/offshore) and mix (senior/junior) between resources
• Lead customer business requirements gathering and validation; optimize customer requirements and ensure all stakeholders are in agreement on delivery Key Performance Indicators KPI's
• Resolve any delivery issues in advance of obstacles becoming criticalQualifications
• An ability to understand, interpret and solve for business needs relevant to the Rail sector
• Significant experience with project delivery and client relationship management with emerging technologies and methodologies like cloud, digital, mobile, applications integration, DevOps, automation, modernization and data analytics
• Experience growing key client accounts
• Experience with emerging technologies including Cloud, Digital, Automation, Analytics, etc.
• Demonstrable rail industry understanding including an appreciation of the challenges facing Hitachi Vantara's customers
• Strong executive presence with the ability to operate and influence at a Senior Leadership level
• Proven track record of delivering technology services, capabilities, world class customer service for a global organization
• Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to issues
• Strong people/leadership skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.