Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking Senior Product Manager (Lumada Platform Services)
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to EOL.
- Define strategy, business plan and detailed requirements for Lumada Platform Services from Edge to Cloud which will enable our customers and internal organizations to easily develop and deploy Solutions and Applications to be delivered as a Service.
- Ensure products are properly documented, including product overviews, release notes, and internal and external collateral.
- Provide clarity and functionality decisions to assist developers during product development
- Communicate vision and strategy to executives internally and externally. Serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills with an ability to work directly with Sales and Customers to increase product adoption and sales.
- 10+ years of related experience in product management, technical product management/owner or sales engineering, with 5+ years direct experience with one or more of the mentioned technologies.
- Experience with SaaS API products preferred
- Deep technical expertise on highly-available and scalable systems (Cloud and On-Premise).
- Prior experience in building and driving distributed platform products is a plus.
- Prior experience in working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) is a plus.
- General Knowledge of IOT, AI, machine learning platforms, and how it can drive product differentiation.
- You have championed large projects in your prior experience that has affected the company-s long-range goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to lead through the challenges (and opportunities) of a rapidly growing organization.
- Motivated, self-starter, comfortable with the constantly evolving environments experienced in creating new products.
- Ideal candidate has an undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering and a graduate degree in a technical or business field. Master's degree in engineering or MBA is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (domestic and internationally) on average but may be greater in any given month based on business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.