Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate signaling config. Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Genoa - Italy
Genoa offices are, as of now, the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Italy.
In Genoa Hitachi Rail employees roughly 600 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Genoa offices are located in the area of Sampierdarena, an excellent position where is easy to reach the airport, train stations and local transport.
- Analysis of received inputs from Customer (Scheme Plans, I/O list)
- Production of configuration dataset files
- Implementation and verification of full configuration process
- Support in-house test session and rework management
- Support Project design reviews and participation to SOW definition
- On site support for installation and problem solving capabilities
Ability to suggest and implement improvement actions
- Knowledge of Programming and scripting languages (TCL/TK, python,...)
- Knowledge of Graphic Tools (AutoCAD,...)
- Knowledge of Databases (ORACLE, MySQL, ...)
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems (Windows, LINUX, ...)
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
Education / Qualifications
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/Associate Degree or equivalent technical background.
Good English Knowledge
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and aa variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/