Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SIGNALING FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Turin - Italy Accountabilities
• Analysis of received inputs from Customer (Scheme Plans, I/O list)
• Production of configuration dataset files
• Implementation and verification of full configuration process
• Support in-house test session and rework management
• Support Project design reviews and participation to SOW definition
• On site support for installation and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to suggest and implement improvement actions
Job requirements Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Programming and scripting languages (TCL/TK, python,...)
- Knowledge of Graphic Tools (AutoCAD,...)
- Knowledge of Databases (ORACLE, MySQL, ...)
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems (Windows, LINUX, ...)
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Knowledge and/or experience with Railways and Metro Automation
- Good knowledge in testing practices
Graduated in Scientific field Languages:
Good English Knowledge
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and aa variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/