Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.
-nbsp;Exciting Future OpportunitiesDigital Solutions Presales Technical Expert - Transportation - Mobility (Rail)
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
As a result of expansion and investment in our Transportation - Mobility Industry Practice, Hitachi Vantara is looking to hire a Rail industry subject matter expert with the strong vertical business and technology aptitude required to deliver valuable innovation to the Rail sector at a time of significant industry change. -nbsp;The role will leverage a strong insight into the core business challenges faced by the industry to lead the development of new solutions and support their delivery into the market.-nbsp;
Key to success in the role is a unique blend of business and commercial acumen to create a big-picture vision, coupled with hands-on product management and solution architecture to make that vision a reality. -nbsp;Deep industry knowledge and technical architecture expertise will enable the role to represent the voice of the customer at a global level and to demonstrate how Hitachi solutions can support their business challenges, leveraging the next generation of manufacturing optimization technologies and broader IoT solutions offerings.Responsibilities-nbsp;
- Provide deep technical expertise aligned to Hitachi Vantara's Rail and broader Transportation - Mobility offerings to support the end-to-end sales process with key customer engagements
- Participate in all pre-sales phases including RFI, RFP, workshops, POC/POV and other customer interactions requiring technical assessment and expertise
- Supervise and review design and implementation to comply with industry standard practices and quality attributes
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer architecture to propose leading edge technology offerings that offer meaningful solutions to business challenges
- Collaborate with sales leaders and internal engineering teams driving design adoption for major Transportation and Mobility Industry customers
- Provide continued engagement through active participation during solution deployment and integration to ensure that the customer's current and ongoing needs are met
- Bachelor's Degree with a technology or manufacturing/transportation alignment or at least 10 years of relevant experience is required
- Significant experience delivering large technology programs and solutions to Transportation - Mobility customers (specifically Rail) through the scoping, selling and delivery of consulting services to enable technologies
- Demonstrative expertise in delivering outcome focused solutions with a deep understanding of manufacturing optimization technologies and IoT solutions such as Reliability Centered and Predictive Maintenance
- Experience managing broad stakeholder groups (business and technology) with the ability to converse and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong analytical and design skills with proficiency in envisioning and articulating customer journeys and experience for IoT value propositions
- Demonstrated expertise for OT/IT integration between shop floor and top floor (ERP, EAM, MES, BMS) systems
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape own career path
- The ability to succeed in a start-up kind of environment where client and project direction is not always well defined
- Comfortable working as part of a diverse and geographically distributed team
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.