Job ID: 45646
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Marketing
Job Type (Experience Level): Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Marketing Analytics Intern
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: Social Innovation Business (SIB)
Location: Remote work with up to 10% travel (as needed)
Status: September – December 2020 (3 months with the possibility of extension), full-time
Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business (GSIB) is searching for a passionate Marketing intern who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to assist with analysis and reporting of key data from website and social media marketing activities.
GSIB is a division within Hitachi that is focused on delivering cutting edge, next-generation digital solutions to Hitachi customers, partners and ecosystems, with the goal of delivering economic, environmental and social value to society and improving the quality of life for people around the world. This position will play a role raising awareness of SIB business by assisting analysis and reporting of marketing programs.
· Track and analyze key marketing and social media metrics across multiple channels
· Develop and design analytics reports for a variety of business purposes that identify and illustrate key marketing and social media metrics
· Monitor and track web analytics, provide insights and develop periodic analytics reports for communication to key stakeholders
· Act as a resource for ad-hoc metrics and reports for key stakeholders
· Communicate marketing metrics, insights and reports to key stakeholders
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.
Required Education and Skills:
- Must be currently enrolled in accredited bachelor's degree program in Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Science, MBA or related quantitative field
- Preferred experience with Google Analytics, WebTrends or similar digital analytics tools
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook with the ability to learn new computer systems
- Good quantitative analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and goal oriented with aptitude and enthusiasm for learning