Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Functional Consultant
- 3-4 years of experience as Workday functional consultant or HRIS knowledge around Workday implementation
- Alternately, any other ERP HCM (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP SuccessFactor) experience is required
- Support functional enhancements around Workday's "People Experience" and other adoption modules.
- Partner with the internal stakeholders and functional teams to understand requirements and design and implement sustainable solutions.
- Handle/involve in discovery, design, architect business process with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Handle gathering requirements, Gap Analysis, writing Product Requirements, Functional Specifications and Test Plan documents, configuration documents etc.
- -nbsp;Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.