Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
-nbsp;The Senior HR Generalist supports to the Digital Solutions Organization. Through business partnership and consultancy, you will assist with and help implement various HR initiatives and services to support the business in maximizing people capabilities to increase business performance and productivity.Responsibilities
- Provide HR business support to key stakeholders and managers aligned to HR solutions to support and drive the business strategy.
- Support key transformation activities including driving organization design and organization change initiatives.
- Assist in implementing effective strategies and programs for addressing employee retention, employee engagement, employee and manager development, and workplace/resource planning.
- Advise managers on management of staff grievances and employee relations issues, ensuring compliance to local and corporate policies, processes and regulations.
- Minimize potential risk to Hitachi Vantara through sound employment policies and practices complying with local legislation and requirements.
- Complete regular reporting and Data Analytics to understand trends and best practices and assist in developing recommendations for actions, based on your research.
- Partner with Talent Management to identify and implement talent management strategies to support the development of teams as well as ensuring effective rollout of talent management programs including performance reviews, goal setting and employee engagement survey.
- General operational HR support as required in partnership with HR shared services teams.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of broad HR generalist experience
- Bachelor's degree preferable with a major in HRM.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated business partnering capability.
- Strong reporting and analytical capabilities
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and best practices and develop recommendations for actions, based on your research.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Ability to get buy-in with leaders and stakeholders across all levels, teams and geographies to drive change.
- Ability to work individually with little guidance and work effectively in group settings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.