- Develop test automation scripts and frameworks and perform automated testing.
- Set up test environments and test harnesses.
- Participate in scoping QA test effort.
- Write test cases and test specifications.
- Provide accurate information and status reporting using TestNG or Extentreports.
- Work with developers to review new feature designs and validate test specifications to ensure they are comprehensively tested and meet customer expectations.
- Identify defects and own them through the resolution and verification cycle.
- Participate in the improvement of product quality and the quality process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with 3-6 years experience in Quality Assurance, test development area.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver and API testing tools
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Maven, Ant and Jenkins.
- Ability to work with local and remote teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function in a demanding environment.
- Sound knowledge of at least one programming language (Core JAVA, Python etc.).
- Strong knowledge of software quality best practices.
- Experience with cloud-based products/services