Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking an exceptional customer service professionals to support Hitachi's Enterprise-grade software and storage solutions. You must love technology, love helping clients, and love being part of an amazing team-focused and employee-centric culture.
We will take your skills to the next level with awesome training, a clear career path, and opportunities to work in fast-paced, worldwide 24x7 support center
providing challenging technical solutions.Responsibilities
- Matrix / Operational management of the Polish support teams, covering all Hitachi Vantara supported products and solutions.
- Engage with Global Support Management and Leadership teams, to help develop, deploy, and maintain policies and procedures.
- Engage in the investigation, management, and effective communication of customer satisfaction issues.
- Take part in, and lead, Global Support Centre continuous improvement activities
- Assist in driving individual and team performance, coaching and mentoring
- Assist in ensuring agreed levels of service are maintained at all times, with exceptions escalated
- Assist in managing inbound support case queues
- Assist Practice Leads / Line Managers with day to day team management
- Act as GSC Director's interface into the Polish support team
- Collaborate with Hitachi Vantara Sales, Customer Service and Support, Global Services, and external OEM Engineering Teams, as required, to achieve fast and successful resolution to complex issues.
- Align with Global Support Team to achieve agreed strategic goals.
- Provide first level, remote technical support to Hitachi Vantara customers and field teams
- Assist in the resolution of technical support issues including hardware/software configuration problems, product failures, and technical inquiries
- Perform problem and customer situation management, escalate to the next level of support when necessary, communicate critical case status to management
- Collaborate with and communicate effectively with internal and external customers, peers and leaders in a high volume / high pressure environment
- Utilize multiple applications and technical tools to assist in troubleshooting, communication, and time management
- Participate in team projects that enhance the effectiveness of the support center, including but not limited to, creation of internal and customer facing documentation using MS Office products, quality assurance initiatives and CSAT follow up
- Contribute to Technical Knowledge Base by documenting technical problems and solutions
- Own and track customer issues using case tracking systems
- Attend training sessions and assist in conducting training / workshops
- Participation in 24x7x365 support, with weekend and public holiday shifts, standby and / or on-call
- At least Bachelor's degree (preferred in IT or related field)
- 3-5 years of related experience in-nbsp;IT (networking, storage, system administrators, helpdesk, field engineers etc.)
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive self-starter, able to take direction, and work within a team environment
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and systems, the candidate will have to travel regularly for training
- Experience working with Storage Area Network and/or related software product
Skills in two or more of the following areas are highly desired:
- Operating systems/Hypervisors (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Network Attached Storage
- IP Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, Active Directory)
- Programming Skills (Python, REST API)
- Enterprise Storage Solutions (Hitachi, Dell, IBM)
- Fibre Channel Solutions (Brocade, Cisco)
- Cloud based Solutions
- Other software solutions (Veritas, MSCS, Oracle, Exchange)
- Additional skills that would be useful for specific Practice alignment will be shared with qualified candidates
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and drives issues to resolution
- Able to work under minimal supervision and as part of a global, virtualised team
- Confident and self-reliant, but able to work as a team member, demonstrating clear commitment to team objectives
- Organized and adaptable; clear thinker with a tolerance for ambiguity
- Willingness to accept responsibility and take ownership when required due to circumstances presented
- Natural problem solver
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop, and maintain, good working relationships at all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.