Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Overall System Integration design in turnkey projects in order to meet the requirements imposed by the various contracts either for the Tender and Backlog Projects. Accountabilities:
- Support the Project Engineer contributing to the implementation of the adequate and effective technical solution.
- Provide a valid and effective technological Competence in core Subsystems Analysis
- Ensure the identification, the management and the fulfillment of Overall System Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing)
- Guarantee the identification, the management and the resolution of the interfaces among the subsystems
- Assure the continuous updating of the design STD in accordance to the technology innovation
- Guarantee the proper and effective management of System Architecture, On Board Functionalities and Vehicle Integration
- Guarantee an effective and efficient preparation and execution of factory and Site Tests to verify and validate System Architecture, main System Functions and Vehicle Integration, Interfaces and Operating Scenarios
Job requirements Education:
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Experience:
From 10 up to 15 years of Railway System Engineering expertise English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge