Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Objective
To drive revenue growth through the Global Sell With, Sell to and Sell Through sales strategies with the GSIs as a part of the Hitachi Vantara Global Systems Integrator Program.Key Functions
- Develop unique/concrete solution offerings with Systems Integrator counterparts that will be accepted in the WW marketplace, that provide joint wins for Hitachi Vantara and the GSI.
- Responsibility for leading and managing virtual WW team of resources to deliver the development and launch of Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio.
- Responsibility for building and developing the executive relationship within the GSI on an WW basis.
- Responsibility for governance and communication of progress on projects internally in Hitachi Vantara (including report to the GAM) and in the GSIs.
- Development and execution of a WW GSI Account strategy designed to achieve sustainable year over year revenue growth, and aligned with a global WW Account planning
- Evangelize and engage with Hitachi Vantara Field Sales to educate on GSIs and how to work with their Field teams as a Business Partner
- Recognize, analyse and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Extensive knowledge of storage industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and competitors.
- Data Governance and data insight solution offerings knowledge and ability to articulate with storage industry standards
- Expertise in creating, executing on and driving solution selling and product marketing for infrastructure/content/analytics solutions - especially in the context of major partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong personal relationship mapping skills.
-nbsp;Education - Experience
Behavioral - Interpersonal
- A minimum of five years' experience; directly managing a Systems Integrator relationship; OR working for a Systems Integrator in a client facing consulting role OR in an industry based consulting role e.g. Healthcare Life Sciences, Communications Media and entertainment sector, Financial Services etc.
- Proven track record of building a successful sales organization.
- Experience in sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in Enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Proven ability to build relationships at executive level.
- Proven record of delivering long term revenue growth.
- Extensive experience in partnership development and program management.
- Consultancy experience preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Team player. Strong drive. Ability to motivate global virtual teams.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, across all functions - throughout the company.
- Results oriented individual.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.