Hitachi Solutions is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. Hitachi Solutions prides itself on helping our clients to compete with the largest global enterprises with powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business. Our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. Hitachi Solutions had multiple Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award Winning clients and 6 finalists in 2012, a record for Microsoft awards. Hitachi Solutions was recognized as the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics US Partner of the year, 2011 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Global partner of the year, and the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics AX Global Partner of the Year.Job Description
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Director for securing on-going revenue within a defined list of existing accounts.
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with, and steer, other Hitachi and partner teams to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within accounts
- Ultimately responsible for the commercial status of the client's account with Hitachi Solutions
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications bids, across a range of industries
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware
- Ability to influence and operate with and partners and vendors