Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Japanese Bilingual Specialist (Japanese Communicator)
will work in the Japanese HR Operations
team as the point of contact for providing high quality products for the Japanese speaking market.Responsibilities:
- Working in the operations team as the point of contact for providing employee solutions, coaching for HR best practices, polices and working rules...
- Be responsible to communicate (email, chat, conference...) with Japanese clients.
- Responsible for Translation all kinds of work-related IT or non-IT documents.
- Japanese language proficiency equivalent to JLPT N1 is required.
- At least 1 year of working experience as Japanese Comtor/Japanese Communicator.
- Good English skills (writing and speaking).
- Good at Microsoft Office.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- High motivation and strong team-working spirit
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in IT or HR operation background is a plus.
- District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.