Hitachi Asia Ltd. - Philippines Branch
Hitachi Asia Ltd. operates across seven Asian countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our business includes Sales, Marketing and Services of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Power, Infrastructure Systems, Home Appliances, Business Development of Social Innovation Business, Business Strategy Planning, CSR and Brand Strategy for Hitachi Group.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The role of the Business System Analyst is to join FIBU and support in expanding the system integration business in financial domains.
1. Engage in our client's system implementation project and play a Test Promotion team member. Test Promotion team is required to work closely with the IT team as well as the users (bank's back/middle/front office staffs) to carry out the sufficient testing. Will be working under the team lead of the client.
2. Prepare and conduct the user training of the new system
3. Support users to prepare and execute UAT test cases
4. Support users during the business Go-Live (i.e. Migration rehearsal, Production migration, Go-live support, Post go-live support, etc.)
5. Liaise with the users, IT team and HQ team in Singapore on user inquiries, project issues, etc.
6. Support project team in resolving project issues such as finding the gaps between the IT team and the users
7. Work closely with FIBU team and engage in proposals and pre-sales activities for our clients, in order to expand system integration business in the financial domain.
8. Conduct requirement analysis and study of the new business opportunities
9. Prepare for the proposals and conduct presentation to the clients
1. Bachelor\u2019s degree (Industrial Engineering or any related course)
2. 5+ years of experience in banking or any related field. Required to have some experience in Remittance.
3. Management and promotion of system implementation project in bank as functional specialist. Better to have a experience of facilitation of user training, guide & follow up of users.
4. Co-working with IT team and banks user departments (back/middle/front office staffs) to identify the defects and find the solution.
5. Working as BA and creating user test cases, co-working with the users departments.
6. Excellent English skill as well as the basic communication skill. Mandatory to have skills to have good communication with non-Filipinos, such as Japanese.
7. Extensive working knowledge of banking operations (Remittances is mandatory)
8. Good documentation capabilities of user documents and project management documents; Business process documents, test cases, etc., Issue management/tracking, Task progress management (To do/Status/Timeline), Minutes of meetings, etc.
9. Ability to fully understand the bank user's words and translate/document for the IT members to understand
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].