Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Power Supply
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin - Italy.
Who We Are: Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Turin - Italy MISSION:
Participate to the PS&TP design and commissioning through production of deliverables, to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Contribute to the identification and the fulfillment of the design requirements
• Contribute to the identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, SCADA etc)
• Contribute to issue the technical documents.
• Take part to the commissioning activities of PS & TP
• Complete job on time, respecting quality standards and assigned goals. Accurately and carefully follows company official procedures to carry on and accomplish job tasks.
• Understand the importance of the customer and show a positive attitude towards the customer by replying, when asked, to possible inquiries, requests, complaints.
Job requirements PERFORMANCE CRITERIA:
% completion of issued documents with respect to the assigned ones in the project. EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Electrical engineering degree LANGUAGES:
Good English Knowledge
Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower s !
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/