Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated AUTOMATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Turin - Italy Mission:
Contribute to the delivery of a software fulfilling input requirements (Functional, Performances, Quality), based on the best efficient modular design managing the best compromise between Budget, Schedule, Risks, Reuse and standardization for future. Willingness to trave
l up to 25% Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
• Support the proper requirements management for all the phases of the software lifecycle
• Contribute to the design and the implementation of a complete solution (Modules, documentation and tools)
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Contribute to the correct operation of the SW on the applicable platforms
• Contribute to provide the proper level of support to the other functional units (RAMS, Verification, Test & Commissioning,..)
• Contribute to the application of common methodologies, technical solutions and best practices in coherence with the Development function
Job requirements Qualifications/Skills:
- Creative, flexible and self-motivated
- Available to quickly and continuously learn
- Ability to manage time and quality
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Strong team working attitude in international environment
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements Education required:
Master/Bachelor degree in Computer/Electronics/Telecommunications/Automation Engineering, Informatics
At least 3 years in development of web applications for both front end(client side) and back end(server side)
English: upper intermediate level required
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower s !
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/