Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned low complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) projects/bids through the development and monitoring of project schedule Accountabilities
- Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation
- Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
- Ensure the project EVA analysis and reporting
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
- Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
- Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of the project
- Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Primavera - MS Project
- Experienced in Project Planning & Monitoring
- Risk Management Experience
- Company Controlling Model
- Skilled in Project Management
- Excellence in Achieving Assigned Objectives
- Railway or Mass Transportation Project Awareness
- Able to work in complex - multicultural environment
- Innovation and Mobility mindset
Candidates located in United Arab Emirates will be given priority. Education / Qualifications
University Degree (economics or engineering) or Equivalent Technical Background Languages
English level C1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/