Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Hitachi Vantara GDDC (Global Development and Delivery Center) provides remote managed storage solutions to client based storage architectures.
Reporting to the GDDC Service Delivery Manager, this individual will provide first line Storage provisioning and Incident Management in accordance with customer procedures and contracts. The Candidate is a team player, a motivator and a problem solver, able to analyse complex problems and form workable solutions.Responsibilities
- Administration - troubleshooting Hitachi VSP G/F series, VSP, EMC - NetAPP Storage
- Allocation - De-Allocation of SAN and NAS storage
- Administration of storage replication
- Hitachi Management products including HiCommand Suite(HCS) , HSNM2 and Tuning Manager
- Required Brocade/Cisco experience
- Required Storage EMC and Netapp experience
- Experience Performing Zoning Activities using CLI, BNA and Device Manager.
- Understanding in replication technologies - True copy, Universal replicator.
- Performance analysis and troubleshooting using Tuning Manager.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour rotational shift.-nbsp;
- At least 3-5 years' experience within complex IT environments including storage management and provision
- ITIL Certified and well versed with ITIL processes
- Concise written and Oral communication
- Ability to operate within a Team Environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.