Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Senior MM Consultant
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly.
- Project involved studying the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
- Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes.
- Implementation of SAP MM module customization and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with MM.
- Partner with the Procurement, Inventory, Warehouse Management Lead to review and validate the proposed solution - Accountable
- Support decision-making for Inventory, Procurement, Inventory, Warehouse Management and Controlling localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment - Consult / Execute
- Partner with the functional teams in PP, FICO, SD, PM areas to bring in complete integration of various processes which will ensure deployment of end-to-end solution - Consult / Execute
- Expert in Configuration, SIT and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules which integrated.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Proactive to propose solution according to business design.
- SAP MM Consultant must have all required MM functional and Configuration knowledge in SAP (ECC / HANA) system.
- 10+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Inventory, Procurement, Warehouse management, and Controls including the complete end to end IM and P2P functionality.
- The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
- SAP MM Implementation Experience
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Manufacture, Civil or any other Industry.
- Good configuration knowledge of MM module.
- Must have completed at least 8 end-to-end implementations.
- Good understanding of Integration of MM with other Modules including Ariba.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
- Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
- Thai Native speaker with Good English communication skills
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.