Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The purpose of the role is to support Hitachi Vantara Global Partner Organization in developing insights and analytics that support growth in our channel business. Information will be derived from various complex sources, and the Analyst will need to work cross functionally in support of design and implementation of insights. The Analyst will be required to conduct various sorts of analysis - revenue, profitability, various Partner performance and activity metrics, etc. This constantly evolving role represents an excellent opportunity for professional development.Responsibilities
Core responsibilities of Information and Insights Analyst will include
- Provide various types of management analysis, reporting and dashboards (planned and ad-hoc) to help the review of business and support decision making
- Consolidate requirements for metrics needed by various global stakeholders, translate those into KPI and parameters for dashboards and analysis; build management dashboards and other front end forms of analytics to visualize performance and metrics
- Drive processes around business analysis - streamlining of internal and external reporting, collaboration with IT teams to build and improve reports, dashboards and maintain correct sources of data
- Proactive collaboration with various business stakeholders - discuss analysis and conclusions, seek feedback and incorporate this into future requirements
- Maintain appropriate processes / IT applications to facilitate indirect business,
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- 3-5 years working experience in similar role in international environment
- Proven qualifications in planning, data modelling, designing and implementing complex reports to meet business requirements
- Languages: English - excellent working level English (written and spoken), other European languages are beneficial
- Good combination of technical qualifications with business acumen, ability to listen and consolidate the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Highly skilled in analytic tools such as BI software, Excel.
- Experience with creating Power BI dashboards and KPI/scorecards
- Experience with Salesforce.com will be an advantage
- Flexibility, especially working with different cultures, and positive "can do" problem solving attitude
- Excellent team worker, excited to cooperate in fast paced multicultural (virtual) team
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.