Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
With reference to complex projects (complex in terms of number of requirements, interfaces, number of automation technologies involved,...) in which OCC is part of the SOW with multiple Automation technologies, ensure the design and monitor the implementation of the integrated automation OCC solution with the highest level of effectiveness. Accountabilities:
With reference to complex projects in which OCC is part of the SOW with multiple Automation technologies:
• Ensure the delivery of the Integrated OCC solutions for projects/tenders with the highest level of effectiveness, including the preparation of the budget.
• Ensure the standardization of the overall design and delivery of the Automation subsystems, for what concern OCC, and the related escalation in case of specific issues or critical decisions.
• Ensure the Requirements Management Process for the Integrated OCC (requirements identification, allocation, traceability, etc.) making sure, the requirements are development up to the final validation.
• In case of inapplicability of existing OCC solutions, defines guidelines and requirements for new OCC solutions
• Ensure that the identified OCC integration processes are duly implemented across the Automation technologies
• Ensure dissemination of OCC integration technologies and processes vs company impacted team
• Support sharing of technological needs with other relevant Company units
• Ensure monitoring on overall OCC technologies in order to verify that are designed and developed taking into account the Human Factor requirements.
• Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories Education:
University Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent technical/scientific background Experience:
From 5 up to 10 years of working experience on several types of transportation systems (Railway, Metro, Tram, Freight). English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge Skills:
Integrated OCC System Architecture 3
Automation 2.0 Key Components