Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver-nbsp;data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop-nbsp;new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation-nbsp;advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our-nbsp;team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful-nbsp;customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Corporate Financial Analyst.-nbsp;-nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.Skills-nbsp;
- Bachelor-s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience with a financial/analytical focus
- Effective verbal - written communication skills and the ability to work across functional boundaries
- Results-oriented and capable of deriving key messages from large amounts of data
- Organized thinker with strong Excel skills
- Experience supporting Marketing and other Corporate Functions is a plus (ie Engineering, Product, Strategy)-nbsp;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.