Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Manager-Organization Effectiveness. -nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stay informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
-nbsp;About Organization Effectiveness
In order to compete in today's continually changing environment while increasing efficiencies, companies have to retool and reposition themselves more often than in the past. Companies repeatedly struggle to understand how the execution of their strategies impact their people as well as how their people can be effectively leveraged to enable these strategies.
Hitachi Vantara's Organization Effectiveness practice provides solutions that bridge the gap between business strategy and execution.-nbsp; We enable successful behavioral change and deliver business results in today's most complex organizational initiatives and programs. With over 25 years of experience, we provide the solutions, methodologies, and expertise to help clients ensure that their organizations are successful with the changes they are making to their businesses.Location:-nbsp; TorontoThe Role
Hitachi Vantara is seeking Manager candidates in the Organization Effectiveness Practice. This individual will be leading work on projects - either individually or with a team to help our clients with their organization transformation initiatives - typically in change management. Our OE consultants are expected to be thought leaders and advisors to our clients to help enable their strategic initiatives. In addition to project work, our OE consultants are influential in the growth of our practice. Team members actively contribute to internal initiatives spanning new solution and IP creation to practice operations and people development. Hands on involvement in our practice gives our consultants opportunities to grow their skillset and careers beyond the confines of project work.-nbsp;
- 5-10 years of practical Organization Effectiveness experience (e.g., change management, organizational strategy and design, and/or organizational development) in support of large scale technology, business process re-engineering and/or transformational initiatives.
- Managed or led small teams (e.g., 1 - 6 team members)
- Deep experience in change management and/or organizational design areas such as communications, training and support, and leadership engagement (ERP and/or Technology Adoption)
- Large or complex project or workstream management experience and the capability to identify key risks, issues, contingency plans, and timelines
- Experience in project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability in effective client management and relationship development skills
- Proven ability to perform and manage work to meet stakeholder needs and objectives within scope and budget
- Experience with organizational effectiveness as part of a technology initiative (ERP or Technology Adoption) is required.
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to understand needs, solve problems, generate analysis and insights, and develop innovative solutions across organizational boundaries
- Ability to design, lead and manage large group meetings which may include C-level executives
- Ability to collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to generate fact-based recommendations and measurement of progress
- Ability to analyze information and determine potential options for solutions of business problems
- Ability to assimilate to new knowledge and culture quickly
- Experience in sales efforts of change management and transformation engagements (e.g., proposal development, RFP responses, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or other Master's degree in a business discipline, organizational behavior, organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology or other relevant discipline a plus-nbsp;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including formal and informal presentations-nbsp;
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience in Project and Visio a plus
- Experience with training development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Workforce Performance Builder, UPK, etc. a plus
- CCMP or Prosci certification a plus
- Availability to travel up to 75% throughout the U.S. with possibly opportunity for international travel-nbsp;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.