Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a Product Manager, Marketing.
-nbsp; Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.The Role
The Product Manager will be part of a strategic solution marketing team working cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Services, Sales and Alliances teams to deliver industry focused solutions to business problems.
This future position is primarily focused on the solution area mentioned above and you need to be able to demonstrate deep knowledge about it; ranging from understanding the key processes and applications, to knowing customer pain points and buying behavior, how to segment and reach the right audiences within the broader area as well as being familiar with important market trends and being up to date on the competitive situation. You will be the marketing owner for this solution set in our team and will also have a role in guiding product and solution teams with knowledge about current and future requirements to address this segment.Responsibilities
• Travel is expected to be about 25% on average, but will vary over time and will include some international travel
• Responsible for marketing a portfolio of digital solutions addressing business outcomes for industrial customers
• Develop high quality content and drive creation and communication of clear and differentiated positioning and messaging that resonate with the target audiences
• Maintaining deep knowledge about the solution area, including trends, competition and customer needs
• Be a strong advocate and spokesperson for Hitachi Vantara and the solution area in blogs, AR/PR activities and through other activities and relationships
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy to drive awareness, demonstrate thought leadership, generate demand and influence buying decisions as needed
• Develop and implement a company-wide business and go-to-market plan for the assigned portfolio of digital solutions, in collaboration with Sales and Product Management
• Work cross-functionally to define and execute on offering plans and strategies matched to capabilities, opportunities and future investment plansQualifications
• 10+ years of marketing experience with 5+ years of solutions marketing, 3 years direct experience from marketing or selling digital solutions in the industrial segment
• Strong core product and solutions marketing skills, with ability to match the right marketing approach to each business phase
• Motivated self-starter comfortable with the constantly evolving environments associated with bringing new solutions to market and establish presence
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical ability to research and evaluate business opportunities and drive data driven decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and lead by influence, with a track record of successfully driving projects through to completion
• Knowledge of key technologies such as IoT analytics, machine learning and AI
• Education: minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or analytics-related fields; an MBA is a plus-nbsp;-nbsp;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.