Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for Oracle Financials Consultants. -nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.The Role
The successful Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant will work on End-to-End Projects across a diverse client base, from Pre-Sales through to Post-Go-Live. You will play a critical role in supporting Solution Architects and Project Managers, whilst also directly managing Stakeholders and developing Subject Matter Expertise.Qualifications
- At least two End to End Oracle Cloud Financials Project, including proven skills in Oracle ERP Cloud Design, Configuration, and/or Implementation.
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
- Experience in additional applications Projects Financials (Costing, Planning, Billing, Contracts)
- Understanding of File based data import and export
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Understanding and hands on working knowledge of Reporting tools - FRS, OTBI and SmartView
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Provide hands-on functional - configuration support for implemented ERP modules
- Ensure ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Configure applications based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- It is critical you hold an Oracle Certification/accreditation in Oracle ERP Cloud Financials, and you will ideally hold a professional accountancy qualification
- Prior experience in Oracle E-Business Suite will also be beneficial, although this is not a prerequisite.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.