Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for SAP Project Manager with SD or MM skill and should be well versed in Integration with other modules.-nbsp;
Good to Have Skills
- Should have at least 10 year experiences in SAP Project Management
- Excellent communication and should have good client facing experience.
- Should have experience in at least 5 End-to-End Implementations and integration with other applications especially Ariba and handheld devices.
- The incumbent should have relevant experience in the following areas
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Real Estate, Banking, Manufacture, Civil or any other Industries.
- Strong experience in SD or MM and integration with other modules and applications
- Excellent in Time Management, People Management, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals, concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Models
- Experience as an SAP Project Manager having managed full life-cycle projects
Roles - Responsibilities
- English communication skills
- S/4HANA certification
- PMP certification
- Provide leadership, organization and coordination for project management.
- Manage change and enhancement
- Manage/Control project scope as well as profit and lost
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Responsible and proactive
-nbsp;We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.