Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a SAP SD, Manager
. -nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.
Hitachi Vantara gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as an industry expert, and help build a great practice.Responsibilities
• Demonstrate expertise in forecasting, demand planning, inventory management, product management, supply chain planning, purchasing, inventory control, material control and production control
• Drive the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process with a particular focus on alignment between the demand plan, supply plan, and overall operational business plan
• Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
• Act as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need) Qualifications
• Demonstrated expertise in SAP APO and/or IBP with at least 2 full-life cycle implementations
• Strong knowledge of demand planning and integrated business planning functions
• Flexibility and adaptability - our Consultants work on everything from design to hands-on configuration and can stretch into new roles
• Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Chemical, Industrial manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, or Life Sciences industries as either a client, a consultant, or both
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or similar from a four-year college or university.
• Master's degree or higher preferred; however, not required
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
• Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time-nbsp;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.