This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45698
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Social Innovation Business (SIB)
Status: Regular, Full-Time
We are looking for an exceptional Incubation Lead with deep industry experience who is passionate about building ecosystems and managing complex digital transformation projects / programmes to their conclusion.
Working closely with relevant BU and SSB leadership teams to shape the digital strategy, based on a thorough understanding of market trends, technical breakthroughs and customer requirements, both within and outside Hitachi’s core market segments.
· Keep track of key developments in digital to continually identify new ideas, tools and trends that could provide opportunities for Hitachi
· Drive growth and profitability through digital to the BU
· Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement
· Guarantee the consistency and quality of the customer interaction across all solutions within your industry areas
· Serve as thought leader and trusted business advisor to senior management and various stakeholders
· Extend the Hitachi‘s digital platform to transform the operations of the BU
· Build an innovative, people-first business with a culture of trust, transparency, and continuous improvement
· Attract, retain & develop world-class talent, including making recruitment decisions of full leadership team, while cultivating a high-performing / agile one-team culture
· Manufacturing, Mobility, Consumer Products or Agriculture
· Best-in-class digital experience and knowledge, with a deep understanding of product management, agile, design thinking, analytics, digital marketing, and technology
· Seasoned digital leader. Has overseen delivery of multiple large-scale B2B products (or portfolios of products) in an agile environment
· Extraordinary and accomplished strategic executive with a clear track record of success, of building and growing products or brands in the digital space.
· Experience executing data-driven decision-making with input from cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
· Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
· Strong communication skills with ability to present complex messages and trade-offs and influence C level stakeholders
· Strategic thinker who can devise and communicate elegant and simple solutions to complex issues
· Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
· Servant leader
· Empowers others to test, learn, and grow
· Experimental mindset to drive innovation
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.