Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.-nbsp;The Role
The Strategy Manager, HR Strategic Initiatives - Programs works across the organization to proactively support people and change management activities for enterprise-wide transformation programs.-nbsp; This position also plays a key role in building the Strategic Initiatives COE, providing organization design and change management services across the enterprise, and providing capability building both internal and external to the team.Responsibilities
Supporting the Strategic Initiatives COE:
- Helps to develop, communicate and advise on a common framework, standards, practices and tools for change management, organization design and other transformation support practices, helping to establish the Center of Excellence.
- Provides support across the Strategic Initiatives team in driving collaboration, knowledge sharing and knowledge management, issue/risk identification and resolution.
- Change Management - Org Design Consulting/Expertise:
- Applies expert knowledge of change management and organization design to business initiatives and defines best solutions to meet unique business requirements.
- Facilitates change management efforts for various functions/groups and projects, ensuring consistent and proven practices are used to ensure adoption and realization of benefits for projects
- Provides support for growth initiatives in the areas of organization design, change management/communications and other transformation support
- Participates organizational design efforts for various functions/groups, ensuring the organization is able to optimize its operating model and accelerate its strategic agenda
- Supports workforce transformation efforts for impacted groups, including transitioning the workforce to a new operating models or new structures
- Aligns the right structure, cultural context, and practices to drive employee performance
- Best Practices - Innovation:
- Researches best practices and provides strategic recommendations based on data analysis and incorporation of metrics to measure outcomes. Brings in new ideas and innovation to improve COE offerings.
Integration and Collaboration:
- Collaborates across transformations and stakeholder groups to gain alignment on common strategies, practices, standards and address inter-dependencies
- Supports global and enterprise initiatives and understands the impacts and implications to global program and process implementation.
- Partners with various teams across the enterprise (Business Units, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Legal, etc.) to align the right resources and solutions to support the various transformation projects as needed.
- 8+ years' experience in strategic HR roles
- Graduate degree in HR or Business
- Experience in Change Management, Organizational Design and/ Transformation
- Human Resources specialty experience (Consulting, Organizational Design, Change Management) is a critical, must-have
- Proven track record of people management and project management skills
- Experience working in a large, complex matrixed environment
- Comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and significant level of ambiguity.
- Experience with leading functions through significant enterprise transformation efforts required
- Ability to absorb and process large quantities of disparate information, synthesize quickly and connect dots across workstreams where appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business leaders to develop and execute plans, leveraging various teams across the organization
- Ability to communicate to all levels; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to senior level management.
- Travel 20 - 30% on average
- International experience preferred
- Formal training in change management methodology preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.