Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To take responsibility for functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics AX, determining modification requests to Dynamics AX, Data migration and writing specifications or their development. It is expected that the functional analyst with possess deep knowledge of one or more Dynamics AX modules and has significant Supply Chain Module (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Production, Replenishment and master planning experience).JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interface with internal business stakeholders to a) understand business solution requirements, b) conduct discovery and analysis, c) recommend systems solutions, and d) lead or assist with the implementation of commercial and custom solutions capable of supporting the business.
• Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics AX fit to customers organization.
• Advise customer organization on Dynamics AX usage and help minimize gaps between standard AX customer's business process with creative configuration.
• Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
• Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
• Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
• Prepare Data migration template and perform Data migration from source system.
• Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support.
• Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan.QualificationsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree or 3-year undergraduate degree with a master's degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 RTM, R2, R3 is required
- Experience in configuring Inventory Management, Procurement, Trade and Logistics, Master Planning, Warehouse Management, Sales Order Management is required
- Experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus.
- Knowledge on Data management module preferred.
- Knowledge on Localization Requirements is a Plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.