HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Program Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Boston, MA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
Required Skills & Experience
- With reference to the assigned multiple projects:
- Propose the budget of the program
- For each project assigned (activities to be performed directly or through the assigned PMs):
- Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes in accordance with the contractual scope of work, the schedule, the quality requirements and Company processes
- Monitor, report and achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
- Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
- Manage the Client relationship
- Promote business opportunities and manage of the Change Orders
- Manage the Claims
- Execute the staffing process of the project team
- Evaluate the performances on project team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15+ years successfully managing large project's (>$100M)
- 15+ years successfully managing system integration projects with construction and technical subsystems.
- 15+ years experience in Mass Transit rail industry
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience required
- CBTC or Mass Transit PTC project experience preferred but not required
- MBA preferred but not required
- Superior Communications Skills
- Superior Leadership skills
- Financial Awareness
- Management skills
- Personal Organization
- Risk Management
Bachelor's degree Languages
: English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/