Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Partner Operations team is responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support our Sellers driving channel business, and our Partners doing business with Hitachi Vantara. Working both strategically and tactically with the stakeholders of the Global Partner Operations team, the Partner Success team member will design process and operationalize business requirements in support of key channel partner systems, tools and programs. The individual will need to possess a background in process design and optimization, systems and tools understanding (specifically SFDC and CPQ), with strong analytical and stakeholder engagement skills. They are experienced in managing projects and process development with cross-functional teams to include Partner Sales and Programs, IT, sales operations, channel sales, supply chain, finance, legal and other partner teams.Responsibilities
- Implement improvements to enhance the channel partner experience and ease of doing business for our partners.
- Managing channel partner process and systems improvements through all phases of the development cycle; from analysis, modeling, design, testing through implementation.
- Track and resolve system issues and enhancements requested by the channel business.
- Create and execute plans for operational execution on partner facing projects.
- Facilitate generating insights / reporting to stakeholders to ensure the business has information to make program decisions
- Provide additional support on overall partner data and systems
- Liaise with internal teams for integrations to and from the landscape of partner tools including SFDC
- Provide enablement and communication support on channel related tools and processes, to both internal stakeholders and Partners.
- Minimum 7+ years.experience in partner program operations, IT project management, or sales operations environment related role
- Understanding of channel sales processes and methodologies; how it is sold, how it is fulfilled through a 2 tier Distribution Channel Model, and how Distributors provide services to Resellers, VARs, and OEM/Alliance partners a definite plus.
- Experience project or program management; developing plans, tracking against activities, measuring results.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage business processes; document as-is, to-be, business process life-cycle management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully justify critical programs by projecting the impact through financial modeling.
- Salesforce.com required.
- CPQ system experience a plus.
- ITIL / ITSM or equivalent a benefit.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments/sales management team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or related STEM field.
- MBA a plus.
- Global experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.