Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self- motivated Project Support professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA
. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ensure the execution of all activities aimed to provide each assigned project team with:
- Project reporting on progress
- Project and Contract administration (providing analysis, keeping records...)
- Project document control/ management (management of the project share point)
- Work in progress and accounts payable reporting and analysis as well as invoice coordination and preparation
- Tracking and monitoring project CDRLs
- Tracking and monitoring of correspondence logs
- Supporting the PM with the compilation of periodical project progress reports and payment claims.
- Prepare the Progress Report Certificates if required
- Other project administrative duties as required by Project Manager
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be requested or required
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time.
- Experience working in a business team environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical ability
- Business management knowledge
- Project management study, practice, and/or experience
- Experience in the following areas of project management: Customer management, scheduling, planning, critical path analysis, change order management, risk management, cost estimation, and contract negotiation.
Bachelor's Degree and PM Certification or Equivalent Technical Background Languages:
English Proficient Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/