Hitachi Vantara has an opportunity for a Client Engagement Partner (CEP) to join its Energy Industry practice, working specifically with clients in the sector. The Energy Industry CEP will work closely with delivery and sales teams and the customer to ensure exceptional project delivery, client relationship management, and client growth within a portfolio of assigned accounts.
The CEP is a quota carrying role that drives the strategic business development of account(s), building and executing on client growth plans and leading account operations, all while focusing on delivering technology expertise and innovation.Responsibilities
- Cultivate long-term client relationships as a trusted advisor to Hitachi Vantara's clients in the Energy sector
- Partner with sales to plan and execute the strategy for long-term profitable client growth, positioning Hitachi Vantara as a thought leader with all buyer archetypes (CIO, CDO, Business owner, etc.)
- Develop strategic plans and translate to actionable roadmaps to drive demand and create opportunities that ultimately meet account revenue and profitability targets
- Understand the client's commercial and business challenges to develop clear solutions and delivery plan
- Lead decisions towards executing an optimal project staffing leverage model (onsite/offshore) and mix (senior/junior) between resources
- Lead customer business requirements gathering and validation; optimize customer requirements and ensure all stakeholders are in agreement on delivery Key Performance Indicators KPI's
- An ability to understand, interpret and solve for business needs relevant to the Energy sector
- Significant experience with project delivery and client relationship management with emerging technologies and methodologies like cloud, digital, mobile, applications integration, DevOps, automation, modernization and data analytics
- Experience with emerging technologies including Cloud, Digital, Automation, Analytics, etc.
- Demonstrable Energy industry understanding including an appreciation of the challenges facing Hitachi Vantara's customers
- Strong executive presence with the ability to operate and influence at a Senior Leadership level
- Proven track record of delivering technology services, capabilities, world class customer service for a global organization
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to issues
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape own career path
- The ability to succeed in a start-up kind of environment where client and project direction is not always well defined
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.