Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;The RoleSales Operation - 12-month Internship
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a 12 months intern to work within our EMEA Sales Operations team. It is an exciting time to work for Hitachi Vantara! Our business is designed to leverage the breadth of innovation, development and experience from across Hitachi Group companies to deliver data-driven solutions for commercial and industrial enterprises, by capitalizing on Hitachi's experience in both informational technologies (IT) and operational technologies (OT).
You will have the opportunity to understand the operational running of a large Enterprise company the provides storage hardware, software and services.
-nbsp;Primary Job Responsibilities
- Supporting sales forecasting methodology and process
- Ensure forecasts are submitted on a timely manner
- Collating our win stories for global submission
- Tracking deal movements on opportunities in SFDC
- Streamline and automate reporting through Power BI
- Root cause trends and sales pipeline
- Preparation of presentations for senior leaders
- Review existing workflows and processes, then improve and document
- Ability to question the status quo and provide new techniques
- Working with global team on global initiatives to improve our sales processes and reporting
- Support maintenance of sales materials and supporting information in designated information management systems
- Either a undergraduate / postgraduate student with either a Business, Marketing, IT, Maths or alternatively apprentice background
- Proficient with data in excel using pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Proficient PowerPoint
- Preferred to have some working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Clear concise communicator both in written and verbal form
- Able to work the extra mile to learn and grow
- Proactive participation in providing innovative ideas and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good Planning, Organisational - problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in line with the company's Employment Equity strategy.