Job ID: 45741
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Marketing
Job Type (Experience Level): Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Design Marketing Intern
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: Social Innovation Business (SIB)
Location: Remote work with up to 10% travel (as needed)
Status: Intern, full time
Duration: September 2020 – March 2021
Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business (GSIB) is searching for a passionate Marketing intern who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to assist with the development of creative internal and external presentations and marketing assets, aligning with Hitachi’s Global Brand Guidelines.
GSIB is a division within Hitachi that is focused on delivering cutting edge, next-generation digital solutions to Hitachi customers, partners and ecosystems, with the goal of delivering economic, environmental and social value to society and improving the quality of life for people around the world. This position will play a role in creating marketing assets to raise awareness of GSIB while engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop visual presentations and marketing materials in alignment with brand standards such as PowerPoint presentations, sales sheets, win sheets, opportunity sheets, social media post images, infographics and videos for internal and external communication to deliver compelling messages by incorporating written content with stock photography, illustrations, charts and other components into cohesive presentations using PowerPoint and graphic design software
- Review the current presentation inventory and recommend approaches to simplify and/or enhance the design quality of all materials within brand standards
- Engage with GSIB stakeholders to source information and requirements
- Create, tag and track a library of presentations for searchability and reusability
- Liaise with outside vendors and/or creative agencies as needed to support the work
- Create and manage a library of graphic assets (images and videos) which can be used and reused by SIB stakeholders
- Manage a range of creative projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Required Education and Skills:
· Must be currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Public Relations, Design, or related field
· Demonstrated strength in PowerPoint and visual/graphic design, animation and video a plus
· Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat used in a production environment
· Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook with the ability to learn new computer systems, Adobe Suite a plus (Illustrator, Fireworks, Premiere Pro)
· Good quantitative analytical skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Detail oriented and goal oriented with aptitude and enthusiasm for learning
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.