This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45743
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Marketing
Job Type (Experience Level): Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Business Development and Ecosystem Strategy Intern
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: Social Innovation Business (SIB)
Location: Remote work with up to 10% travel (as needed)
Status: Intern, full time
Duration: September 2020 – March 2021
QualificationsSkills & Competencies Required
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.
· IN PROCESS Bachelor's Degree and / or Masters in an area such as Business, Management, MBA, technical writing or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Knowledge of Process Improvement
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Big Picture Thinking
- Works Well Under Pressure
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem Solving abilities
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Relationship Building skills
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities