HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Product Test Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Coordinate the development, validation and implementation of test software and hardware
- Develop test requirements and specifications
- Assist with Design-for-Test (DFT) strategies
- Verify test software and hardware meet the customer's requirements
- Create test procedures, reports and logs
- Develop best practices to improve test quality and efficiency
- Investigate test problems and implement solutions
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Understand electrical printed circuit board schematics
- Ability to understand the operations in LabView coding
- Strong problem solving, debugging, troubleshooting skills at PCB level
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a multicultural international environment
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to write tests in LabView
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of rail related applications
Bachelor's Degree Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/