Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven new business development manager with knowledge of the Oracle SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Solution to join a dynamic sales team.-nbsp;-nbsp; There will be a focus on selling innovative industry solutions leveraging our market leading position in emerging technologies that build on our established expertise in business transformation.
This role is responsible for the acquisition and development of strategic customers, by driving new business campaigns to engage with new prospects and sell targeted solutions, developed by our technology and industry experts, supported by our in-house telesales team. This role will work within our vertically aligned sales structure so experience within our core industries, and a strong network inside Oracle will be a definite advantage.Responsibilities
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification, proposal creation and negotiation / close to ongoing account development.
- Working on strategic initiatives to execute 'Go To Market' campaigns
- Building a pipeline to over deliver to a $5.6m sales target
- Delivering sales presentations and actively leading bids
- Provision of insight into Cloud industry trends, priorities, challenges and market opportunity
- Solution development for areas for potential investment and identifying how Hitachi products/services may bring value to clients
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business.-nbsp; It is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, with time also spent in industry.
Successful candidate will have an existing network of relationships within the VP, Director or C-level audiences in the in one or more industry sector such as Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, Health and Industrial Products and be able to facilitate a profitable engagement with prospects.Qualifications
- Business and technical knowledge of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Public, private, hybrid and multi Cloud solutions and Managed Service
- Information Management, Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Cloud Enablement - Implementations - across Finance, Human Capital, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing business functions.
- Implementation life-cycle experience of transformation programmes
- In depth knowledge of industry trends and priority of areas for future investment
- An understanding of key solution and process areas in Cloud, Mobile and Back Office Modernization
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners
- A solid personal network for opportunity generation and validation of solution fit to industry challenges
- Experience developing and/ or deploying technology solutions to address challenges and grow organisational capability
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.