Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The SAM (Service Account Manager) acts as the team lead for services-related activities, including installations, upgrades, maintenance, problem escalations, etc. at assigned accounts. Maintains maximum customer satisfaction. As the customer advocate, works closely with the sales team on strategy for assigned accounts. Identifies revenue-generating opportunities within accounts. Assigned to one or more focus accounts.Responsibilities
- Complete knowledge/understanding of current customer environment and HITACHI VANTARA Solutions.
- Proactive monitoring and communication of current rev levels throughout the stack ensuring solution stability partnering with Account Team to ensure consistent communication.
- Customer Champion in the Data Center driving overall post sales HITACHI VANTARA solutions for current Sales Opportunities including generalist solutions (block, file, enterprise, /modular etc.) Content, Converged, Cloud, Software Defined, Big Data/Analytics, Core Solutions as well as next generation solutions. Requirements include customer education.
- Drive development and execution of the overall HITACHI VANTARA Solution Implementation, based upon input from account team and customer stakeholders at the operations level (in the Data Center).
- Understanding - articulating customer pain points at an Operations Level.
- Provides work direction and guidance to HITACHI VANTARA CS-S colleagues at accounts.
- Identifies opportunities for additional product/services/solutions sales and assists the sales team in developing these opportunities.
- Undertaking the role of technical lead for post sales projects, tasks, escalations as assigned.
- Managing the resolution of both complex solution-oriented incidents and product faults using a structured approach and relevant HITACHI VANTARA toolsets.
- Identifying opportunities for improving customer care, whether internal or external to HITACHI VANTARA.
- Ensuring effective teamwork and communication in all engagements - with customer staff, HITACHI VANTARA account teams, and Services colleagues.
- Seven years' experience in a services environment with five years in an organization providing post-sales support and professional services delivery, preferably with Federal Government.
- Bilingual (French/English).
- A degree or equivalent formal education.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer management;
Working knowledge of customer business objectives related to storage solutions.
- Must be able to travel for business reasons, such as visiting customer sites and attending training, as needed. (approx.. 20%)
- Thorough knowledge of industry services offerings.
- Proven ability to add positive value to consultative multi-skilled teams consisting of customers, third parties, and Hitachi individuals.
- Proven ability to manage interpersonal relationships effectively.
- Specialized understanding of hardware, software and service business issues and needs.
Working experience with the Federal Government of Canada.
Secret level II security clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.