Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Perform/Lead innovative Delivery Services for Hitachi customers as defined in a Statement of Work
- Provide status information to Project Managers task status and completion time frame estimates, making strong strategic decisions based on the most relevant factors available, that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Inform the Project Manager when a customer requests an activity or deliverable that may be beyond the Statement of Work
- Provide deliverable and strategic presentations defined in the Statement of Work
- Validate with the Project Manager that the completion expectations have been met
- Share knowledge; autonomously aligning personal contribution to the goals and priorities of the team and business
- Participate in strategic project review sessions to share materials or lessons-learned
- Develop skills and pro-actively work with your manager to attend prescribed training as defined in the training schedule, demonstrating strong commitment to personal learning and keeping own performance at the forefront of your subject matter expertise
- Create detailed technical designs from high level solution designs, based on an analysis of the customer's environment and requirements
- Coach and train technical consultants, whilst also providing guidance to local teams or 3rd party partners, building mutual support and understanding with colleagues
- Provide technical subject expertise to troubleshoot and identify operational, connectivity and network issues, providing rational business cases and arguments to persuade upwardly and with peers
- Assist with the creation of new innovative delivery collateral and maintenance of existing delivery collateral.-nbsp; Recommending improvements in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness and pioneering customer success
- Build relationships with Engagement Managers, Project Managers, Practice Principals, Solutions Consultants, and Solution Architects engaged in service opportunities
- Assist the Project Managers to provide regular communication to the Engagement Manager/Practice team about the status of Delivery Services engagements-nbsp;
- At least 7-10 years of relevant technical experience / additional software defined storage type of skills.
- Experience in implementation of HV solutions - Storage, Vmware, HNAS,-nbsp; HCP, HDI, software solutions.
- Experience in executing complex migrations.
- Extensive technical consultancy and Service Delivery experience
- Technical subject matter expertise across the practice
- Extensive experience within Hitachi technologies or relevant competitor technologies
- Extensive design, implementation and operational knowledge including involvement in the setup, operation and transition of operational teams and managed services
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms
- Deeply understand managed infrastructure technologies and how they can be deployed to fit client solution requirements
- Have ability to produce and present flowing and articulate technical presentations, to control the flow and delivery of content, to diverse audiences at customer meetings and seminars
- Security clearance experience with proven CAT 1 Clearance
- Automation/ Ops Center skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.