Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Service Delivery Technical Account Manager Intern - 12 Months Internship
The role is responsible for supporting large, complex, customer engagements and being responsible for ensuring the technical success of the Global Delivery Services.
The Service Delivery TAM Intern will be tasked to troubleshoot, escalation management, and hands-on delivery. It will also work closely with the project managers to ensure project status is communicated, a plan is in place, and progress is being made to achieve project completion.Requirements
- Address and Resolve customer cases.
- Collaborate with Sales and Pre-sales team to redirect customer queries and to manage cases from start to solution.
- Project Management
- IT or engineering degree essential
- Technical aptitude to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Project management qualification or a desire to complete a project management qualification.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in line with the company's Employment Equity strategy.