Hitachi HCP Storage SpecialistLocation:
Need local candidates only or who can relocate to HyderabadMandatory Technical Skills:
• Extensive knowledge on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include USPV, USP-VM, HUS, VSP, VSP G Series, VSP F Series, HNAS, and HCP
• Expert level knowledge on Hitachi tools like Tuning Manager, HDCA, Command Suite, Storage Navigator, HTSM, HORCM, CCI, HRPM, etc.
• In-depth knowledge on Configuring and Managing replication (Shadow image/COW, True Copy, HUR), GAD, HORCM.
• In-depth knowledge on Virtualization - Migration techniques (NDM and UVM).
• Installing, configuring, managing - Upgrading HCS, HDCA, HIAA and Tuning Manager tools.
• Performance Analysis, Troubleshooting and Problem Determination using HDCA and Hitachi Tuning manager.
• Experience in verification/validation and planning for required patches / microcode upgrade.
• Hands on experience in configuring and managing the RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
• Understanding and having good knowledge on performance analysis using Brocade network advisor and CLI.
• In-depth understanding on SAN fabric, Virtual Fabric (VSAN), FCIP Configuration - management and Host to SAN connectivity.
• Knowledge on configuring SAN Switches, adding new switch to an existing fabric (ISL - ICL), merging switch fabrics, Trunking, Switch Migrations - Code upgrades.
• Experience in working with multiple vendors to resolve complex technical problems
• Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on storage issues.
• Able to assist Team Members, Mentor New Joiners in the team and Perform as an Individual Contributor.
• Ability to understand Business requirements - translate them into technology solutions, Implement Best Practices.
• Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
• Prepare / Maintain SOPs and Operational Run books, follow ITIL processes - Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Performance management, Capacity management, Configuration - availability management activities
• Participate in Change - release management
• Plan - Implement routine, normal - complex changes
• Participate in CAB and TAB
• Knowledge about using ticketing system for daily operations - Remedy
• Ability to lead escalations - within Storage and cross platform
• Participate or lead storage projects independently